Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Quarter Shop's Series!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am super sleep deprived! My husband, bless his super sweet heart, took all five children himself to Grandma's house this weekend. I was alone in my home for 3 solid days! It was my dream come true. I didn't really get the R & R that I planned, but I got so much done! I got loads of sewing projects completed, but no photos yet.  It was great fun and therapeutic, but if it happens again, I will definitely play a bit  more...  So check what Fat Quarter Shop has in store...


We've heard about a club at Fat Quarter Shop that sounds pretty fun, we thought we'd share some of the fun stuff if you want to join!  It's a Designer Mystery Block of the Month Quilt Club and it looks like tons of fun.  I've never joined a mystery block but this may just be the one.  They're using the super cute new line, Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille.



If you want more information and details go here.  I think it looks really fun and  I'm seriously considering joining!!  Look at these teaser pics:





Photobucket

5 comments:

Lorri said...

This will be my first block of the month club, but cant resist!

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

Mystery quilts are fun! Glad you enjoyed your time alone - that sort of thing really is heavenly and bouys one up to continue on with the kiddos when they return!

Nicole said...

What a lucky duck to have all that time to yourself! Looks like you were super productive.
The mystery BOM looks fun!

SewSara said...

3 days alone? wow that sounds like heaven!

Hi, I'm Suz!! said...

I'm so excited about this mystery block of the month club!! I not only signed myself up, but I also signed up my MIL for her birthday and mother's day!! I can't wait til the first shipment!!! She's going to be way excited, too!!!

Yay!!

Hugs ~~ Suz
inspiringcreativeness.blogspot