Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fabric Tuesday is now ON!!! Come link up!

The kinks should be worked out so let's get this show rolling!

Below are some of the links from last Fabric Tuesday that got the most clicks and caught my eye :)
Scroll to the bottom to link your own projects.
Lisa from Making it up as I go along.... such a sweet pillow!

Erin from Why Not Sew? Love everything she does. Seriously.

Janine from Rainbow Hare Quilts  Love. Love.









Cherilyn from A Farm Wife's Journal (and a tutorial!) 

Kelly from Blue Bird Sews...simlply amazing!!

Fabric Tuesday #73
What have you been working on?

If you need a little more guidance, see HERE.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

LOVE the bird and nest applique! Thanks for hosting!

I guess felt and socks count as fabric? Maybe just barely. Hahaha...that's what I've got for this week. :)

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! All those featured works are so beautiful! Love that pillow front of the snowy window!
Thank you again for a great Tuesday party!
x Teje

Dee said...

Love, love, love this week's features! Oh my beautiful and fun and whimsical! Thanks for hosting and sharing! Happy Valentine's Day!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Nicole said...

Hi Heather and Megan, this is my first time linking up to Fabric Tuesday. I'll be following you! Thanks for hosting.

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

Thanks for your blog and for Fabric Tuesday! I'm new to blogging - this is the second time I've linked with you on Tuesday. I'm really enjoying the snapshots of such a wide variety of projects! I put your link on my sidebar and subscribed. Not sure if "following" means something else!

diane said...

This is my first Fabric Tuesday link-up, and I just became a follower. Love the blog! Thanks for the opportunity to link and see all the amazing projects and talent out there.

Karen, aka Yaya said...

I've been subscribed to your blog but now am officially following your blog. I just love all your fresh, pretty posts and ideas.