Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hexagons by Meg

Week 5 of the Rockin' Robin QAL!
This is the last week and soon the whole quilt will be revealed!

Week 5: Hexagons


I didn't get pictures of my hexi row individually, only in the finished quilt!  I am so excited it's finished! :)


This is my very favorite hexi.  I love all the colors in the tree, so gorgeous.


I didn't have any rules for my hexi row, as far as cool v warm, just used my scraps and placed them where I thought they looked best :)

Do you want to win prizes??
It's not too late!

How would you like to win a gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop?
they are offering TWO gift certificates!

or a Metro Market Fat Quarter Bundle from The Fabric Shoppe?

Metro Market from Robert Kaufman


You can!  As long as you post your finished Rockin' Robin QAL quilt top to our flickr group by August 22nd you are entered to win one of the above prizes!! 


Again, if you'd like to join the Quilt Along you can find out a little more here, check out the flickr group.

Click here for the full tutorial on today's row by Jen from ReannaLily Designs!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Those are some really cool hexie fabrics.

Richard Majece said...

What about getting useful advices about homework writing? It was really useful for me and my friends in college