Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fabric Tuesday linky time!

Hi all, is summer getting to you? You should have seen the whiny text I sent to my husband this morning...

Wes lost the keys and has been crying for 20 minutes for them. Kenna wants me to order 346 4 x 6 photos from Costco, then go to walmart and get an album, Addie is having a yard sale of lots of toys I haven't approved, I have 4 loads on laundry to fold, 4 loads to still wash, I don't know what to make for dinner, have to take Rylee's birthday invites out, the house is falling apart, haven't exercised, and have a lot of business stuff to do (like this post.) And I feel like I didn't get a weekend because you were gone all weekend, plus it is only Monday! 


Sad and pathetic huh? You all seem to be sewing a lot more than me! I have wanted to, but unless I leave the house and go sew with a group, or at my Mom's, I am not getting much done. I am looking forward to getting the children back into school, I will still have 2 little ones, but I know I will be able to sew more!

Last week I was jealous of all the finished quilts! I picked out a few to make sure you all saw them! I want to have some finished quilts!


The Q and the U cute hexagon quilt!


describe happy, her first king size quilt! (haven't done that one yet!)

IMG_0856

jaq's studio I think I know what i want to do with my left over pile of hst's! Love the quilting!


The girl who quilts cute improv quilt, don't scrap your scraps!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

This summer has been crazy!! I feel the same way you do!
Hopefully you'll get some sewing time in soon! :)

Thanks for hosting!

Dolores said...

Your days are not much different to mine, although the weather is somewhat colder in the Sthn Hemisphere. I haven't sewed in 3 weeks and I'm always planning to do more in my head than I could possibly achieve, if only I could have some quiet time...

Riel Nason said...

Wow, hang in there. I have currently decided to do "spring cleaning" at my house with my two 'helpers'. Fun stuff. Thanks so much for featuring my I Spy Planet Hexy Quilt. This is definitely one of my favourite linky parties. Cheers, Riel

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Hang in there! I feel the same way -- we were gone again this weekend and now I'm so behind!

Lynne said...

They are all lovely quilts, aren't they?

Hang in there - they're only yours for a short time.

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

I so understand that feeling! Not kong now to September!!

Marsha said...

I have had one of those days too!!!!!!

Christie describeHappy said...

Oh, I so know what those days feel like! Keep your chin up and think of all that you can smile at. And thank you so much for featuring my quilt!! I still can't believe I tackled a king size. Much love!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my quilt!
I hope today is a better day, I'm counting down the days until preschool starts.

Melinda said...

Love that Hexie quilt by Q & U. I linked up but it accidentally put mine in twice. The first time it said there was a mistake and it didn't go through so I did it again. Then, of course, there were two links to me and I can't figure out how to remove one. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

I've linked up for the first time! I'm glad I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

PS - I'm now following Quiltstory. Y'all can follow me back at wentworthcountyquiltworks.blogspot.com. Thanks!