Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fabric Tuesday, JAQS and winners!

Welcome to our new sponsor JAQs fabrics


This is an online or etsy fabric shop


want to know my favorite thing?
I love when a shop creates custom bundles LIKE THIS for you, I love mixing up fabric lines but when purchasing online it is hard to do yourself...and they do it great!

more about JAQs:
-easily order any fabric by FAT quarters and yardage
-see how much inventory for each item
-carry a huge selection of high quality cotton prints and solids
-shop by color, style, designer, brand, fabric type
-we have our Got FAT $1.50 each Fat Quarter
I loooove this, great way to build your stash!!!
-we ship anywhere for great prices.  For USA shipping we have shipping for $5 or less.
-fast shipping, great service and custom orders are welcomed



Check out the fun JAQs Blog!
and you're just in time for a giveaway too, so hurry over!!
jaqs_square 

******************************************************

Well the time has come for the winners who joined in on our Rockin' Robin Quilt Along!  The prizes, again, Two $25 gift certificates from Fat Quarter Shop
or a Metro Market Fat Quarter Bundle from The Fabric Shoppe

And the winners chosen from the flickr group at random are (check out their quilts!!):
Caribousmom-Fat Quarter Shop
ylmommyx4- Fat Quarter Shop
 Bevandkev- Fabric Shoppe
I will be in touch to get you your prizes!

Now for fabric Tuesday... make sure to check out the guidelines if you are not familiar. Most important, link back to us!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Lisnaweary Quilts said...

Looking forward to exploring all these blogs! I now follow your blog too!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks again for the great linky party!

Wendy said...

Yay! I am so excited to be one of the winners!!! I have been entering quilting giveaways off and on for over two years, and this is the first time I've won anything :) Thank you so much!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I am so excited to be one of the winners. Now to plan how to spend my gift certificate...I don't think I will have any trouble!

Jennifer said...

This was my first link party! I follow you ladies and I'd love i you'd follow me back, I'm new to the blogging world!

I'm working on figuring out how to get the button on my blog, so it'll be there soon!

http://knotted-thread.blogspot.com

Andrea @ Sew Divertimento said...

Great linky party! I love your blog and am now a follower. Happy Quilting!