Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fabric Tuesday and backpacks!

Remember this stack of fabric that I needed help with??  Well I took your suggestion and found a great free pattern online from indietutes, and ta-da!  Darling kid's backpacks!!

Aren't they sweet??  They are made using Children at Play for Michael Miller and Anika by Monaluna.



This was Sawyer's first day of preschool, precious!  And little brother Ollie certainly couldn't be without a backpack of his own :)



Welcome to Fabric Tuesday 50!
Ready to share??  Here's a refresher for Fabric Tuesday if you need it....can't wait to see what you've created this week!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Happy in red said...

I love these rucksacks. Great fabric! Esther.

amy dame said...

they're SO cute!! i never thought of making backpacks, but they're the perfect non-fitted thing to make for gifts!

thanks for linking to the pattern, i'm definitely saving it!

Anonymous said...

They look great! Thanks for linking to the pattern. My daughter starts preschool in January & needs a bag so these would be great!

Toni said...

Totally adorable bags! I really wanted to make one for my son but haven't gotten to it yet. But, I went to the parents' meeting for my son's preschool last night and they told us he had to have a full-size backpack. Completely ridiculous! I may still have to make him one....

Anonymous said...

Those are just adorable. Great Job!

Jessica said...

I can't get over how cute those rucksacks are! The last picture is just precious.

Megan said...

cutest backpacks! and I can't believe it's a free pattern.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Adorable backpacks! Your boys are so cute!

Pieces to Love said...

Thanks for Fabric Tuesday, I found some inspiration!

Unknown said...

Super cute (and the bags!)
Kxx

Go-Go Kim said...

I like those backpacks!!!!! Adam starts preschool on Tuesday. I am INSPIRED!!!!!!! Thank you :o)

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks for hosting!! I love the backpacks - they are sooo sweet!

Michelle said...

Those are adorable! Great job. Thanks for sharing the link.

Angie in SoCal said...

What sweeties! Rucksacks are cute too. I like the fabrics.

Megan said...

super cute and slightly less complicated than that one time...sad.